The members of Wellspring Efree Church will be entertaining a motion at the November 15, 2020, Congregational Meeting to invite Pastor Tye Male into the role of senior pastor. We invite you to take advantage of an opportunity to meet him and his wife Judy during the weekend of November 6-8, 2020. Please see the schedule of opportunities below.
We will hold a "Meet and Greet" with Pastor Tye Male in the youth room at Wellspring. All are welcome to attend!
There are several opportunities scheduled on Saturday to meet with Pastor Tye Male. Hour long conversations have been scheduled in person at Central Park Coffee in Mt. Pleasant; and hour long conversations are schedule via Zoom. Please see information below to participate.
In Person Meetings at Central Park Coffee
- 8 a.m. to 9 a.m. at Central Park Coffee. Limit of 6 people. Contact Jessi Rich to sign up
- 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. at Central Park Coffee. Limit of 6 people. Contact Jessi Rich to sign up
- 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. at Central Park Coffee. Limit of 6 people. Contact Jessi Rich to sign up
- 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. Zoom session #1 Limit of 30 people. Click here to sign up.
- 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Zoom session #1 Limit of 30 people. Click here to sign up
- 9:00 a.m. Sunday School - Pastor Tye Male and his wife Judy will visit the youth and adult classes at Wellspring.
- 10:15 a.m. Pastor Male will deliver the message for Worship service.
- 5:00 - 7:00 p.m. A questions and answers session will be held at the church in the main sanctuary.
These events are open to all. You are encouraged to attend.
Pastor Male will be zooming into the life group weekly meetings throughout the week. We hope you are all able to meet him.